Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Student Blogging Challenge September 2011



The Student Blogging Challenge was very fun. I only met Ethan, but I'm going to try to meet more people this week because I have no school! For the first few weeks I kept on having to remind myself to check every week. By the last 4 weeks, I got used to checking it every day! The Student Blogging Challenge really helped me get more involved in blogging. If you want to be in the Student Blogging Challenge, I think the next one is in March 2012. I would highly recommend being in the Student Blogging Challenge!

Here are the topics of each week of the Student Blogging Challenge:

  1. All About You
  2. My Place
  3. Me on the Internet
  4. After Hours
  5. Improving Your Posts
  6. Global Issues
  7. Let Your Creativity Show
  8. Are You Connecting
  9. Favorites
  10. Evaluating and Nominating

Were you in the Student Blogging Challenge? How did you like it?

Do you want to be in the next Student Blogging Challenge?

2 comments:

Mark L. said...

Dear Jaden,

I am going to participate in the March 2012 sbc.

Thanks,
Mark

Jaden said...

@ Mark,

I think it is great that you are going to participate in the Student Blogging Challenge! It is a great way to make your blog better and meet people from all around the world!

Do you think you will do the Student Blogging Challenge more than once? I know I'm going to!

Sincerely,
Jaden