1. My favorite book is called Scary School. I'm not going to write what it is about because you can find a review about it on my post: Book Signing: Scary School (Book Review Included)
2. My second favorite book is Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever. Once again, I'm not going to write what it is about because you can find a review about it on my post: Review: GBM Corner.
3. My third favorite book is called Monster Blood for Breakfast. It is about a boy who eats something called Monster Blood. He grows too big and strong, and gets a record in a swim meet. He's scared being too big and strong will stay forever. Luckily, he changes back to normal after 12 hours.
4. My fourth favorite book is Beware, the Snowman. It is about a girl who moves to a new town. There is a snowman who lives at the top of the hill who they are scared of. She escapes it and finds out that her long-lost sorcerer father made snowmen come to life and kill the evil snowman at the top of the hill.
5. My fifth favorite book is called Creep from the Deep. It is about two siblings who find a sunken ship, but get sent to another dimension with evil skeleton pirates. Eventually, they give the pirate back his leg, get back their uncle, and get back to the regular dimension.
Have you read any of these books? Which ones?
What are your five favorite books? What are they about?